Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Forever 21 Haul


Hey, everyone! This is my first haul post and I'm so excited to share this with you all. This haul was a Christmas gift from Jade. I'm completely happy with everything I ordered except for one item. I, sadly, have never had the pleasure of shopping in an actual Forever 21 store (but that's going to change in August or when Guam's first Forever 21 store opens). The above photo is courtesy of We Heart It. Let's start with the clothes:


The left and middle classic cotton jersey tees (in faience and charcoal) were $5.90 each. The right heathered baseball tee in cream/blue was $12.90. These shirts are so comfortable! They feel like a hug (:


First and foremost, I would like to say that I do not sit like that on a daily basis. It's to help with the dimension in the picture. I put this outfit together in my mind when I was online. The classic button-down cardigan was $12.90. This is from the contemporary line so the small is a bit oversized but it still keeps me warm. The rose print peplum top was $12.90 and I fell in love with this shirt from the get go! It's my favorite color and peplum tops complement my figure. The classic low rise skinny jeans were $15.90. They fit well but are a little long which isn't a surprise because I'm shorter than the average standard. I folded the excess so it didn't look messy. I'm not a fan of jeans but I love this pair! It's almost as comfortable as leggings!

Now for the hair accessories/products!


1) teardrop-shaped dotted paddle brush ($3.90) I'm not fond of this product at all. It feels plastic and generic. The only upside is that it's pretty.
2) embellished hair tie set ($2.90) These type of hair ties are the only kind that can hold my mane, everything else breaks. I love how pretty these are! They're cute, feminine AND functional!
3) large bun donut  ($1.90) I have been searching for this on Guam for months now so there's no way I was going to pass up this opportunity. I'm happy with the size and I'm so glad I like how sock buns look on me (I wasn't completely positive I could pull it off).
4) classic bow barette ($2.90 each, in fuchsia and nude) These are my first bows since childhood and I love them. They were bigger than I expected but it's still easy to work with (:

That's it for this haul, I hope you all enjoyed reading! If you would like to see more haul posts in the future, please let me know by commenting below (:

Peace. Love. Aloha.

2 comments:

  1. Great Haul! I love shopping online! If you're still looking for bun donut makers, you can find at "Sweet Home Care" in Harmon, or "La Fleur" in Agana Shopping Center. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I do, too! Thank you for the other stores, going to look for something a bit smaller (:

      Delete