Friday, December 26, 2014

A-Z Favorites

I've been wanting to do a favorites post for a while. It was either this or "Fifty Favorites" but I didn't want to bore everyone with 50 of my favorite things. I created this list by myself and struggled with a few letters but it all came together.

Animal: Phoenix and Lioness
Book: The "Hush, Hush" series by Becca Fitzpatrick
Color: Pink
Disney Princess: Aurora
Exercise: Dancing and Rugby
Food: Salmon and Kalua Pig
Genre of Music: Island
Holiday: Christmas
Ice Cream Flavor: Mint Chocolate Chip
Joke: What do you call the security guards at Samsung? The Guardians of the Galaxy! (Lame, I know.)
Keepsake: Ava's outfit that she came home in.
Lip Balm: EOS Pomegranate Raspberry
Movie: Boondock Saints 1 & 2
Number: 9
Occupation (thus far): Admin Assistant
Passion: Scrapbooking
Quirk: Organization
Robot: Baymax from Big Hero 6
Superhero: Wonder Woman
TV Show: Supernatural and The Walking Dead
Upcoming Music Artist: Charli XCX
Video Game: Call of Duty: Ghosts
Website: Pinterest
X Games Category: Moto X
YouTube Channel: Michelle Phan
Zoo Memory: Hearing a hyena's laugh.

There you have it, my A-Z Favorites! I hope this was at least slightly entertaining for everyone (:

Peace. Love. Aloha.

No comments:

Post a Comment