Wednesday, December 17, 2014

The Christmas Tag ♡

1. What is your favorite Christmas Movie(s)?
The Family Stone, The Santa Clause trilogy, Arthur Christmas, Elf, Unaccompanied Minors, How the Grinch Stole Christmas (animated), Mickey's Christmas Carol, Home Alone, Miracle on 34th Street, and A Charlie Brown Christmas.
In addition to those, I actually love the old stop motion Christmas specials: The Year Without a Santa Claus, Santa Claus Is Comin' to Town, The Little Drummer Boy and Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer.

2. Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?
When I was younger, my mom let me open one gift on Christmas Eve but as I grew older, she told me to wait for Christmas morning. I like opening gifts on Christmas day because all the built up excitement is fulfilled (:

3. Do you have a favorite Christmas memory?
When I was young and still believed in Santa, there was a Christmas where we ran out of milk. Instead of going to the store, we put out cookies and a six-pack of beer haha!

4. Favorite festive food?
Peppermint bark! I live off of peppermint in December!

5. Favorite Christmas gift?
I was fortunate to have gifts every year as a kid. That was enough for me.

6. Favorite Christmas scent?
Christmas trees! The smell of fresh Christmas trees make me feel like Christmas is in the air (since snow doesn't happen on Guam).

7. Do you have any Christmas Eve traditions?
No but I plan to start some with my little family as Ava grows.

8. What tops your tree?
This changes every Christmas. Sometimes a star, sometimes an angel, and sometimes nothing at all.

9. As a kid what was the one (crazy, wild, extravagant) gift you always asked for but never received?
This answer is a little embarrassing but I'll be truthful: Holiday Barbie.

10. What's the best part about Christmas for you?
Quality time. Christmas forces people to get together and talk about everything going on in their lives.

I found this tag on Victoria Barnett's blog (: I smiled while doing this tag, that's the power of Christmas. If you do it too, leave me a link in the comments so I can check it out (:

Peace. Love. Aloha.

No comments:

Post a Comment