Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Remembering 2014

Since this is the last day of 2014, I thought it'd be nice to take a look back. I can't say this year was my favorite but it did give me my biggest blessing, my daughter ♡ I still remember the experience of giving birth clearly. It was pretty intense. Ava wasn't due until 15 days after she was born so I actually had plans to go to lunch with my dad but I went to the hospital around 6AM and gave birth at almost 3PM. Becoming a mother was the best thing that happened to me, I love my daughter more than anything ♡

Other things that happened this year:

- I re-established contact with my cousin who is currently serving as a missionary in Indiana. We've always had on and off contact because of the distance but we're trying to maintain it now.

- I was baptized with my daughter and my brother, that was an interesting experience.

- I went through a lot of things that opened my eyes and made them tear but that's okay because that water is going to give life to the seeds experience has sowed for 2015.

- Jade and I celebrated our second anniversary together.

- I started working for my family's business but I'm still deciding whether I would like to follow in my father's exact footsteps or not. I'm torn because I do want to have this career but I don't want to live on Guam for the rest of my life. I thought about expanding the company to the US but it depends on how finances work out in the future.

- I went through about four or five phones but only one broke.

- I started my subscription with Ipsy. I decided $10/month is worth it because the items always surpass the cost. It's like a little gift to myself every month (:

- I started this blog and hope it has a future (:

- I started drinking green tea more actively, a friend of mine said it does wonders for the skin.

- Ava gained three cousins this year: Elise, MariAnna, and Kekoah ♡

This is all that sticks out to me. I'm ready for the new year! Are you?

Peace. Love. Aloha.

No comments:

Post a Comment