Monday, December 29, 2014

Review: Skincare Products

For the past month, I have tried a new skincare products in my routine and it didn't work for me. I used Neutrogena's Deep Clean facial cleanser (for normal to oily skin) to wash my face twice a day and used Thayers Alcohol-Free Rose Petal Witch Hazel toner once daily.


Neutrogena's Deep Clean Facial Cleanser (for normal to oily skin): My face did feel softer right after use but in a few hours, dried up. This product didn't work for me, I didn't see any changes in my face. I'll be looking for something else to use next year.

Thayers Alcohol-Free Rose Petal Witch Hazel toner: This product worked for the first two weeks but caused me redness during week three. Since this product is made with natural ingredients and alcohol free, I think the combination with the aforementioned facial cleanser caused the redness. I will be trying this with a different cleanser and will post an update on how it works (or doesn't) with my face.

That's it for now. If you have any skincare product recommendations, please comment below and I might give it a try! I have oily skin with average sensitivity. Thanks for reading!

Peace. Love. Aloha.

No comments:

Post a Comment