Friday, December 19, 2014

Why I'm Excited for 2015


2015 is right around the corner and I can't wait for it to be here! I'm looking forward to so much next year! My daughter will be one, we will be going to Hawaii where I will be reuniting with family I haven't seen in over a decade, my best friend is getting married and so much more! My work is also making changes to improve next year so I'm ready to be a part of that! I have a feeling 2015 will have a unique happiness to it. I'm contemplating doing the idea where you write down the good things that happened to you and put it in a jar throughout the year and read them on December 31st. If you have done that before, please comment below your experience with it (: Let's end 2014 with no regrets and no anger in us. If you're ringing in the new year with a party, please be safe and bring a designated driver!

Peace. Love. Aloha.

No comments:

Post a Comment