Monday, December 22, 2014

Update on Last Week's Goals

Last week, I posted things I wanted to get done. However my daughter had a cold and fever, most likely from teething. Her two front top teeth came out at the same time! We took her to a doctor who prescribed her everything she needed to get better. Ava is feeling much better now (: I was able to accomplish a few things while ensuring my daughter's healing.

1. Come up with plans for Christmas. I decided to be really flexible and just list things we could do as a family instead of creating a set itinerary. Plus we don't know if our family members will be calling us to see them at a particular time. Some things on the list are go out to eat, see the Christmas lights and decorations around and go to a park.

2. Figure out what Ava and I going to wear for the Christmas parties, family Christmas pictures and on Christmas day. Ava wore a pink onesie with magenta/fuchsia aztec leggings to the LS Christmas party and a yellow and white dress to the NKO Christmas party. For family pictures and the day of, Ava will be wearing the same thing. I know what I'm wearing for family pictures but decided just to wing it on Christmas day.

3. Make sure Ava has a playdate with her cousin ASAP. Since Ava was sick, of course we had to cancel. I'm going to try to reschedule for either this week or next week.

4. Buy drinks for the NKO Christmas party. Done!

5. Plan out events and finances for Ava's first birthday. Done unless plans change which are 40% likely.

6. & 7. Have fun at work Christmas parties. At LS, Jade and I participated in activities and won prizes, that was cool. There was a photobooth. I wish we took more pictures but there was a long line. At NKO, the vibe was more laid back which was how I wanted to end my day. I met new people and Jade knew someone there (not surprising with how small Guam is) so they got to talk and catch up.

8. Wrap and label presents. Done!

9. Spend time with my brother on his 7th birthday. I didn't get to see my brother on his day but I know I'll be seeing him on Christmas day (:

10. Buy Christmas gifts for Ava, Jade and my mom. Done!

So that's how last week's goals worked out. I hope you all have a great time this holiday season!

IN OTHER NEWS: baby Kekoah is finally here ♡ came out at 20.5 inches & 7 lbs, 15 oz (: I haven't had the chance to meet him but that's going to change soon.

Peace. Love. Aloha.

No comments:

Post a Comment